New Perspectives with INCLUDIS Web Version 8.1
Our latest INCLUDIS Web Version 8.1 is available starting in 2013. It replaces the classic client/server machine data acquisition solution. INCLUDIS Web is a purely web-based platform and can be used either as an in-house installation or for operation on external servers. The production information is available to you any time, anywhere via intranet/internet on smartphone and tablet PC. One particular new feature is that you can make direct inputs for production orders, the booking of scrap and downtime reasons of machine parameters directly through your web browser.
INCLUDIS Web V 8.1 replaces the client/server modules from version 6.3. We offer you the following customer benefits with the new version:
- Production data available any time, anywhere
- Data input directly through your web browser
- Data communication with the machines via TCP/IP Ethernet
- Interface to all leading ERP systems
- System operation on an internal or external server (cloud)
- Role-based user administration and user permission
- No client installation on PC workstation
- Significantly reduced running IT costs with operation on an external server
- Shorter training requirement thanks to intuitive operation
- Improvement and acceleration of internal processes
With the modern web application you can access recorded data with just a few clicks of the mouse and by following integrated direct link in order to determine and address causes of faults. All manual entries and automated data are logged specific to the user via the bus system and saved in the long-term data base. In doing so, the traceability of the production process is guaranteed.
Ask for temporary demo access to one of our web servers and discover the extensive application possibilities that INCLUDIS Web offers you.